Thank you for registering on our Caring to Share site!
We would like to take this opportunity to relay some information about the graft you received. The human tissue graft you received in your surgery is provided through the generosity of a donor family whose final wish for their loved one was to help others.
Artivion (formerly CryoLife) is the company that processed your tissue graft. You have the opportunity, if you choose, to connect with the donor’s family by writing and potentially receiving correspondence from them. If you would like to send a letter, please use the following guidelines to assist if you need:
- Simply say “Thank You”, with words you feel comfortable using
- Tell them about yourself and /or your family
- Do not use last names, exact locations, or any other easily identifiable information.
- Describe what receiving this gift has meant to you, your family, and/or your health condition.
- Feel free to attach pictures of you/your family
Once you have written a letter, you may send the correspondence via email to email@example.com or regular mail to:
c/o: Donor Services
1655 Roberts Blvd NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at either the email address above, or call 1-800-438-8285 and ask for extension 4547.
Artivion Donor Services